Artist: Never Shout Never
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zm6i-C0p1Y
(I do not own anything - rights to this song belong to Never Shout Never)
I chose this song because I really like the message it tries to convey. It is about a guy who is unhappy with himself and his life. Throughout his travels he meets different types of people; the first being a man who is 2ft tall, the second being a man who is 12ft tall. After talking to them, he realizes that he is actually very lucky to lead the life he leads, and by the end of the song, he becomes happy and sees himself in a different light. His identity becomes something that he embraces and likes, rather than just ignores.
A good choice in songs. As you watnch teh song it is quite symbolic. You actually se him transform and "grow" he meets different people and as you said he realizes hwo important it is to be himslef. so he "grows" on the inside. A good choice.
ReplyDelete